Tuesday, January 26, 2010

List update: No. 24 and 25 in one go

In my life list for this year, I said I would

"24. start using night cream.

25. find a good under eye cream and use it daily. "

Today I went to Rustan's Supermarket by chance and found Pond's Flawless White
Light Infusing Under-eye Cream on sale at around 40% off.



It supposedly "wakes up eyes, visibly improves under-eye dark circles." This promise and the phrase "Light Infusing" plus the big discount convinced me to buy one. So a few minutes ago I started using it. I hope I will be diligent enough to use it daily so I can see if it really works.

I also found a sample of Belo Essentials Night Therapy, which I got when I watched the Ms. Cebu Pageant, and decided to try it as well. I'm not really a fan of whitening products but i've heard some good reviews. The consistency is a little thicker than I thought but it goes on smooth, absorbs quickly and smells nice. Let's see how it does in the morning.

No comments: